stripes

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

So long 2013...you were amazing!

2013 was a fabulous year for me because this year I was blessed with the most amazing gift... 
my son, the creature.
With the entrance of the creature...
SandovalFamily-31-2855679700-O
I have truly learned what unconditional love is. He has made me a more selfless and caring person. Waking up at 3:30 am to take care of him and changing a nausea-inducing diaper has become no big deal.
I have a much better understanding for my parents and how they feel about my brother and I.
I have become well aware of how effective sleep deprivation is as a form of torture.
I have become extremely envious of stay-at-home moms.
I  completely lost myself to being a mom and realized how much I needed to find balance. I am still working on this everyday.
I was able to breastfeed the creech until he was 8 months old, which was two months longer than my original goal.
IMG_7546
With this creature each day of 2013 offered a blessing and it was so far, the best year of the my life. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment